Saturday, September 01, 2007

It feels strange to come back in this space after a couple of years. But this time it is for keeps - that's my promise to myself. I would like to scribble my thoughts on some of the diverse topics I have been thinking about off late. These are some questions I have been grappling with in various lives I seems to live:

  • The evolution of Internet and how is it going to change the way we live, connect and do business.
  • How to build successful and self motivated teams?
  • Is global warming really the biggest threat to mankind?
  • Why is it easy to explain an economic downturn than to predict it?
  • Is there really a model for investment in stocks that can give guaranteed results?
  • Semantic web and building applications for it
In next few weeks, I will be jotting down my thinking/learning in these areas and hope to start some conversations with anyone who would like to share and enhance our collective understanding.

No comments: